Friday 22 October 2010

Halloween Cupcake Wrappers

In a spectacular piece of disorganisation I have managed to list some Halloween cupcake wrappers with only one week to go before the big day.

Please buy some people, please - otherwise they'll be looking at me from the stock room for 12 months making me feel like a fool. (Either that or I will have to eat a lot of scary cupcakes. Hmmm, maybe not such a hardship...?)





Anyway, they're ever so nice, and feature a parade of Halloween characters, including a rabbit in a pumpkin. (Note to self - idea to shamelessly exploit Humphrey for marketing purposes and force him into a pumpkin?)


"Just you try it!"

3 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Those are wonderful!!!!

Bumpkin Hill said...

Love Mandy's cake wrappers, they are the cutest aren't they! Not sure H would be too keen about posing in a pumpkin, may need to use the wonders of Photoshop to fake that one :) Hope he's feeling better. Have a lovely weekend, C xx

Christina said...

Uh Oh, I wont cross Humphrey.

Now I am hungry for cupcakes.