Tuesday 19 October 2010

As if by magic, the Maileg pixies appear....

I have been expecting the Maileg Christmas pixies for a couple of weeks now, so wasn't too surprised when I glimpsed a flash of red in the woods outside the office this morning. They are here!





They're always pretty shy this early in the year (these are the best photos I could get) but don't be fooled. Give it a few days and they'll be popping up all over the place.

In fact, one has already tried to sneak into the office this afternoon - but Humphrey was quick to react and 'see him off'.


Oh dear, it's going to be a long couple of months. If you think you might be up to the job of adopting one I would be very grateful and have listed them on the website here - but be warned, they're mischievous little folk!

4 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

oh he he, you and H have got your hands and paws full there ;) Good Luck! I'll be in touch soon with photos etc for your Coming Soon section xx

Sue said...

I see lots of mischief ahead in the workroom, lucky that you have Humphrey to try to keep them under control!

Have fun.

Sue xx

Rebecca said...

Hi there!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, of course you can use my picture.... thanks for asking :)

I love Maileg and the pixies are next on my shopping list.... they are adorable! x

Pom Pom said...

LOVE pixies! Need some!