Thursday 21 May 2009

Nearly closing time... Yikes!




Hello everyone, well just a couple of days left in the high street shop now - Saturday will be our last day. I'm really nervous about it all - the practical things and all the work involved in relocating the business, and of course the emotional stuff too. I know it's 100% the right thing to do but I've had this little shop for six years and it will be sad to say goodbye...

On a happier note the new website is coming along wonderfully. I can't wait for people to see it! The original plan was to try and launch this weekend but I'm not feeling too optimistic about that - there's still an awful lot to do! But you never know... and if it's not this weekend it will DEFINITELY be the following weekend. I'm determined.

On an unrelated note it's my mother's 60th birthday next week and I have just ordered her an adorable present. I can't wait to show you all but she reads this so I can't give the game away. I am ever so pleased with it though and will take lots of pictures when it arrives...

Love Charlotte
x

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hello Charlotte
I can only imagine what you are going though as never been in a position like yours but i am a great believer that things happen for a reason and as this chapter closes another will open, your website will be great xxx
Mandyx

LissyLou said...

It's all very exciting, but yes it will be sad, such a lovely looking shop. Can't wait to see the new website though, i've been telling all my friends about you and your lovely things and everyone always admires the lovely angel you sent me. Can't wait to see what you've got your mum, Happy birthday to her!! xx