Sunday 14 December 2008

Cottages for sale



Okay, this is seriously 'blow the budget' stuff, but after months of deliberation I have finally introduced a couple of play houses to the website. These are really - really! - lovely, and hand crafted to order so customers can specify their own details - thatched roof, stable door, window boxes and so on. They are so expensive that I am blushing, but then again, consider the many days work that goes in to creating them. I'll whisper this bit... £3500.. sshhhh!

But I think they're lovely and if I had children (and a healthy bank balance) I wouldn't think twice. In fact I would love to buy one for the bunnies... but that does seem a tad extravagant, especially considering all they'd really want to do is nibble it!

5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Charlotte (pretty name by the way, same as my youngest daughter though I don't normally use their names on here!)

Thanks a lot for popping by to my blog and adding me to your favourites, there seems to be quite a community going that I didn't know about. I only started my blog for myself really but lately have been in touch with quite a few lovely people. I think if you get yourself out there and comment on different blogs it helps :)

Those houses are gorgeous, I'd buy one if I had the space and money! I imagine things must be tough at the moment but I would think that children are the one thing that most of us wouldn't skimp on buying for so I hope you will be OK. I do hope things pick up soon.

I hadn't heard of Catherine Tough but I checked out her website and I can totally see what you mean, her hot water bottle covers are lovely. I really like her cushions and Christmas decorations too. Your husband sounds a bit like mine, he thinks flowers are a waste of money because they only die (...though apparently takeaways, which are gone even quicker are another story!).

Speak soon, Mel x

Shabby Chick said...

Sorry it was your father who said that wasn't it, doh! Sorry, I am not really with it as my girls were up til midnight and my brain's a bit frazzled :-S x

MelMel said...

Hi there found you thru Shabby chick....i'll be back soon...x

MelMel said...

Hi there, lovely to meet you!

My curtain fabric is Abbeville by Laura Ashley...cute little sprig...:>)

Your shop is wonderful.....adorable things for sale!xxx

P.S....the more you comment the more ppl stop by.....and they will see your comment on my post and stop by yours.....its fun!xxx

Poppy said...

Hi, I have just come across from MelMel!those houses are lovely!
love Lou xxx