Saturday 13 December 2008

Nutty Christmas Window

Mum put together a Christmas window display yesterday - and hid a monkey nut in it! There is a competition in Pershore where all the shops hide a mystery object in their windows (it can be anything, just something that 'doesn't belong') and this year I thought a monkey nut would be good - something slightly festive but devilishly small! I have seen several people peering in the window today searching for the 'something' - not sure if they spotted it or not. To make things harder mum has half tucked it inside a bunny's shoe. If you zoom in on the picture and peer very closely at the bunnies sitting on the fireplace you might be able to spot it...

I had a brief wander around town and had a look at some other shops earlier and so far I have spotted a sprout in Three Little Pigs gift shop, a nail file in Top Drawer lingerie and a key in Coach House Books. I'll keep looking... there's a £25 voucher up for grabs!

1 comment:

Shabby Chick said...

Fun competition! I didn't spot the nut until I read where it was, doh! Good idea though. The window looks fab, I bet it entices all kinds of people in :)

Mel x