Wednesday 21 May 2014

Little Cloud rabbit cushions

Introducing something new and rather wonderful to Cottontails Baby.... Liberty print rabbit cushions, each one hand made in a little British studio, each one soft, pretty and practically irresistible.

Well, irresistible  to me anyhow. About a month ago Claire from Little Cloud emailed me to tell me about her rabbit cushions and I fell in love right away.

So much so that I broke all my own rules about 'only stocking toys' and 'not spending anymore money' and placed an order right away.

I have created a new Nursery Decor department on the website especially to site the cushions (although actually it's a nice addition as somewhere for all those lovely Maileg home accessories to go too).

The rabbits come in eight different Liberty print fabrics and are £30 each. Some pretty pictures below and you can see / buy them all on the website here. I hope you like them as much as I do...





3 comments:

Meg said...

Absolutely exquisite. Will be buying for myself and for gifts.

Charlotte said...

Thank you Meg :-)

Crafty Green Poet said...

these are just adorable