Friday 23 August 2013

A new home for Cottontails

Over on the Facebook and Twitter pages I have been mentioning some 'exciting news' and 'a few changes' - and I am finally in a position to reveal what is happening. Cottontails is moving home!

Yes after several years of working from home, I have taken the plunge and rented some office space.

Cottontails' new home!


I signed the contract yesterday and can pick up the keys midnight tonight. (I probably won't. I will pick them up tomorrow...)

It is perfect - just over 500 square feet so plenty of room for stock, office area, packing area. It has a bit of 'character' which is so important to me, and it is just a few miles away, a converted farm on the way into Hereford.

It's not a big business center by any means, but there's a farm shop and cafe, and a few other businesses - hopefully I'll make some friends. So, I am really looking forward to moving out of the spare bedroom, and claiming a little bit of space for me and Cottontails to grow :)


5 comments:

Michie 11 said...

Looks wonderful , good luck to Cottontails Baby ,love from Beau cadeau xx

Michie 11 said...

Well done Cottontails Baby & Good luck in your new premises love from Beau cadeau xx

Bumpkin Hill said...

How lovely, I am sure it will be nice to be around people too. Good luck with the move :) x

Crafty Green Poet said...

sounds and looks wonderful! Good luck!

Leaff Design said...

Ahh, I'm so behind with news! Amazing Charlotte - looks absolutely beautiful, and perfect for Cottontails! Hooray! Super duper pleased for you xx