Wednesday 26 June 2013

Save 15% at Cottontails until Friday

I'm rather chuffed with my latest offer - a little discount code based around Wimbledon fortnight. Think tennis, strawberries and cream and 15% off!



Yes, enter the discount code love15 (I was delighted with that!) between now and midnight Friday 28th and you can save 15% off absolutely all products - even the things already in the sale.

Here are the other little images I created for the email newsletter which I have just started sending - if you are on my database you should receive your email in the next few hours, it takes a while to send them all (and if you are not currently on the mailing list but would like to be, you can sign up here)

And happy shopping!




1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Love the images, wow that must have taken time! Hope all is well, catherine x