Wednesday 18 April 2012

Facebook banner pictures

Rather frustratingly Facebook have changed their page design so it involves a sort of 'headline' banner across the top of the page. I suppose it's nice, it's just that these things take so much time to create.

Anyway, I have spent the last hour or so creating a couple of banner pictures based around some of the new Maileg toys (if the images look a bit empty it's because I wanted something simple, plus Facebook place a logo in the middle of things too).





I liked both and couldn't decide which to upload. At the moment I have the bunny in the deckchair design up, but will replace her with the cowboy at some point.

Whilst on this topic, do go and visit our Facebook page here if you haven't already - I write little snippets on there much more often than complete blog posts, so it's a bit more current and a good place to read about new arrivals, little offers etc.

1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Love them both, i have a soft spot for horses so love them in the cowbow one too :) x