Saturday 19 February 2011

Vintage toys coming soon...

For some time now I have been planning to add a - very small - vintage toy department to Cottontails, and in the corner of the office I have a little 'heap' of the things I have been collecting for about 18 months.

My newest acquisition is this little chap, found in an antique center in Leominster this afternoon...


...Isn't he lovely?

I've probably got nearly enough toys to launch the department very soon, and I'll make sure I write about it on here when I do.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I should imagine he'll find a new home without too much difficulty - he's lovely!

It's a brilliant idea by the way, a vintage section.

Sue xx

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see!

I love the letter holder!

Hugs, Sarah x

Charlotte said...

Oh! The letter holder is not mine - I took the picture in the antique center. It does look nice doesn't it - I would love to have some attractive stationary / desk furniture in the office... instead of piles of paper and modems and things everywhere... hey ho!
x