Wednesday 22 December 2010

'Twas the week before Christmas....

What a funny week it has been. On the one hand I've been wringing my hands with worry over the snow, the lost deliveries and the decimated online sales. But on the other hand it has been oddly nice to be snowed in, to trudge to the office through the garden, to enjoy the fact that, actually, there's very little I can do about the weather.

My other half is away at the moment too so it really has been a quiet week. Just me, Humphrey and an occasional visit from UK Mail to collect parcels. But I quite like the enforced seclusion, and the fact that I haven't bought half the presents I planned to buy.

And this afternoon I decided to 'call time' at Cottontails, put the 'Closed for Christmas' signs up on the website and head outside into the snow with a few friends....









Merry Christmas everyone! xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

...and a Very Merry Christmas to you too.

Have a wonderful time.

Sue xx

Bumpkin Hill said...

Dear Charlotte, LOVE the photos, especially out sledging on their wooden stockings :) I've got mine hanging proudly here. Have a lovely peaceful Christmas, stay warm. Thanks for all your support and friendship this year. Catherine xx

Pom Pom said...

I recognize those friends and LOVE them!

abby jenkins said...

I would want to be snowed in every day if I could play with that fun bunch!

Happy New Year

Rebecca said...

Charlotte (that's our girl's name too!), I absolutely love how you have used the snowfall to photograph your wonderful creations! They are adorable. Blessings, Rebecca
check me out at http://4goldeneggs.blogspot.com too :) Thanks