Friday 9 July 2010

Overwhelmed!


I think I am having the busiest day imaginable so in posting this I am just taking a little bit of time out to breath.

I launched the summer sale yesterday and the response has been great, plus I have a load of eBay auctions finishing today (baby clothes left over from the high street shop - some auctions are running til tonight if you want to have a look) and a pallet of Moulin Roty toys was delivered this morning containing lots of customer orders. Added to that we are going away for a few days on Sunday so I need to get all orders on their way by tomorrow lunchtime, when the post office closes.

Yikes!

I thought the photo of the lavender growing in the herb garden would calm me down, but I think maybe I need to inhale (inject?!) some as well....

Before I go, here's the long-eared one enjoying the first carrots from the garden :-)


Right. Come on nose, back to that grindstone!

xx

14 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

If only Miss P could be that age again, I would have bought loads of things from your Ebay store. Just the kind of clothes I love for children of that age.
Good luck with all your orders
Have a lovely weekend
Isabelle x

Sarah said...

Beautiful lavendar photo. Beautiful Humphrey too. I bet he loved those carrots!

Remember to breathe. It's kind of vital ;)

Hugs, Sarah x

Pom Pom said...

Oh, I love that long eared guy!
Oh, my goodness there are so many lovely things at CB. I admired so many things when I browsed around last night. I love that little cream pitcher. Thinking about it . . . smile.

Sue said...

Gosh, fancy being busy in this heat. I hope you are coping well, keep inhaling the lavender, it's brilliant for calming you down.

Have a lovely break when you finally getaway. I think you'll have earnt it by Sunday!

Sue xx

Bumpkin Hill said...

oh my! Sending you lavendar filled calming thoughts and wish I could lend a hand, maybe you need to train Humphrey better! You'll need that break next week. Have a lovely time, Catherine x

Crafty Green Poet said...

Humphrey looks so happy with that carrot!

babbler said...

I had a nice house bunny a couple of years ago, she would have found your Humphrey to be a handsome bloke!
Love, Mrs. Slug

Lily said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that this bunny just made my day.

Lily said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that this bunny just made my day.

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! It's the picture I've been waiting for :) That looks like one cool, happy Humphrey. We all like to pretend that we're wild, once in a while...

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Hope you get it all done! Have a great trip away :)

Pom Pom said...

Hi Charlotte!
You know how I sort of hid my matchbox mouse from Birdie? Well, I showed it to her in moment of weakness and just as I suspected, she fell madly in love! So, Kelli (Birdie's mum and our daughter) ordered a bunch of Christmas gifts and a mouse for Birdie just yesterday. I know you are on holiday, but wanted you to know of our family love for Cottontails!

the garden harlot said...

he poses with such ease !

Aashni said...

Wow! You seem like your having a BUSY time! At least you have your gorgeous rabbits to look at :D

Hope you can stop by my blog... http://enchantmenot.tk/