Tuesday 16 February 2010

Moulin Roty toys / things to do

Just a quickie - thought some mums out there might find this funny, it is one mother's letter to her children regarding school holiday etiquette:

http://www.frugalfamily.co.uk/2010/02/school-holiday-letters.html

It's very funny!

On the subject of school holidays, here are few 'things to do' kits we have for sale at Cottontails:

This is a lovely paper cut-out-and-dress up doll and bunny kit (£7.00):


This one is a kit to make your own doll's clothes (£21):



And this is a complete kit to make your own working wooden windmill (£31.50) - other toys are available too...

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oooh...that doll and bunny kit reminds me of someone!!

Sue xx

LissyLou said...

ooo that is good, i might print that up!!! i'm already fed up with my kids this half term and i have the hubby home ill!!!

...Nina Nixon... said...

I love the half term letter and can (oh no) relate whole heartedly.

Thank you for the link and the laugh and ps. the kits look fab.

take care,

Nina xx

Pom Pom said...

I like the "make clothes for doll" option! I spent hours making little felt ensembles for my troll dolls. Your shop sells such cute and sweet things! How were the pancakes? Did the new pan work well?

Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

Glad you like the letter.

Shame my kids are not following the rules lol

BadPenny said...

Just heard ...you are having Ernest to stay ! I'm so pleased xx