Thursday 11 February 2010

Humphrey here...

Hello, it's Humphrey here.

I've decided to write as mummy is a bit busy. She is flapping and sighing and muttering a lot this week. I think she is a bit stressed. As you can see I am even having to man (rabbit) the phones.

She promises to write in the next couple of days with details and photos of her trip to the Spring Fair, and with details of a lovely lavender giveaway she has received from Sue over at Our New Life In the Country.

Love Humphrey
x

8 comments:

Sue said...

What a star rabbit you are Humphrey to 'rabbit' the phones while your Mum is busy, so nice that she has a good bunny to fall back on in times of need.

Tell her from me to up the carrot ration...you've earnt it!!

Sue xx

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Charlotte

You must be so busy preparing for the fair! Humphrey looks so sweet, holding the fort.

Take care

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Bumpkin Hill said...

well Humphrey I think you are a very clever bunny, I would love you to be a telephone helper! Your Mum must be so proud of you. Make sure you give her lots of hugs, make her a cup of tea and do some calming breathing together - Bunny Yoga, now there's an idea. Catherine x

BadPenny said...

Tell Mummy Sue sent me some lovely lavender & it is scenting my linen nicely and we will hear from her soon - good lad

Nicole said...

What a beautiful bun. He has such a mane, he's like a mythical mix of lion and rabbit ... a rion or a labbit!

...Nina Nixon... said...

oooohhhh no - being too busy is not good.

Love the Humphrey on the phone - that reminds me of the old BT adverts.... or was that Busby??

Mmmmmm....maybe Humphrey was the milk advert?? - oh I don't know, I'm useless - I know!!

don't stress too hard,

take care,

Nina x

Christina said...

Hey there Humphrey, its good to meet you. What a handsome bun you are.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Humphrey you are doing a most excellent job!