Wednesday 16 December 2009

Free Maileg wooden decoration!

In a shameless attempt to gain some more links to Cottontails (that's my website, NOT this blog) I am giving away some lovely wooden Christmas stockings.


It's simple - please just link to Cottontails (details below), then email me your address and I will send you a Maileg wooden stocking. I have quite a few left so unless I am inundated (which would be nice!) I shouldn't run out, but if I do I'll find something else nice. The stockings are quite large (40cm) and a kind of Scandinavian shaker style. They're gorgeous.

The key things about the link are that it must be to a specific page on my website:

http://www.cottontailsbaby.co.uk/brands.asp?brand=moulin_roty

And must mention the words Moulin Roty in the link.

(A clever friend of mine tells me this will work wonders with my Google ranking... we will see!)

If you have a website as well as a blog and don't mind linking from there, EVEN BETTER! And I will send an extra stocking. (A pair of stockings!)

And don't forget to email me your address.

Thank you!

11 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Charlotte, what a very kind offer. I love those stockings and even more I would like to help you. I have just added a link to the Links page on my website and also one on my Blog. Hugs, Catherine x

LissyLou said...

you are so kind charlotte - as you know i already have a link to your site on my blog and you already sent me a lovely thank you, but i will change it to that web address for you. x

A Farmers Wife said...

Hey lovely, how could I NOT do this for such a lovely lady with such a beautiful website! I already had your link but ive tweaked it a bit now-think ive done it right, hope things are going well for you, MERRY CHRISTMAS!....

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful and would be so fun to spruce ip :) You are so sweet!!
Hugs,
Amy

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Hi Charlotte,

I alrady have a link to you in my favourite websites but I will check it is the right one!

Hope all is going well with the mailings and you are nice and busy?

I have been bonkers with too much to do and stressing out but I am trying to do better this week!

wE WILL SEE!

lOVE sARAH X

Pam said...

Hi Charlotte,no problem to add a link to such a gorgeous website. Hope it works really well for you.
Pam x

Sue said...

Hi Charlotte, I have added the link on both my Blogs hope it helps get you lots of lovely new browsers and customers.

Sue xx

BadPenny said...

Happy Christmas Charlotte love Penny xx

Pomona said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

Pomona x

Poppy said...

Happy New Year!!!

Love Lou xxx

Anonymous said...

Your shop is Lovely :o) I will be paying another visit there when my piggy bank has gained a little more girth (hopefully in time foe Easter) x