Tuesday 23 June 2009

Nice feedback on the new website

It's been four full days since we launched the new website now, and so far I'm really happy with the results. Sales have been good, problems have been few and we've had some really nice comments. When customers place an order with us there is a field for 'How did you hear about Cottontails?' and, over the weekend, several new customers have mentioned the website, completely unprompted. Like this one from Holly in Norway:

Google search for UK companies supplying
Maileg bunnies! I liked your website :o)

I'm chuffed by the interest in the competition too - so far we have had twenty-something entries and some really lovely name suggestions. I am going to start a Moulin Roty competition soon too and will post about it here when I do.

That's it for now. Am having a very relaxed week - still working hard on orders and enquiries and so on, but not asking much more than that of myself. It's nice. And it means I have time to write on here!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am loving my I phone! Yesterday was so funny I was trying make a call didn't realise that I just had to push the number was looking for the call button! LOL
So glad that the website is going so well. It looks amazing.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello
What a lovely blog! I am about to have a look at your website now. Ilove Moulin Roti toys! My daughter had some when she was younger. She still has them.
Isabelle x