Thursday 24 March 2016

Easter Treats - jewels and treasure

To finish off my little series of Easter Treats, a handful of rabbity treasure. Necklaces, brooches and a pretty pair of hair clips...

For where to buy see the details below the image. 







a. Hand painted porcelain necklace from Lucy Loves Neko on Not on the High Street.

b. How delicate and beautiful is this, a bunny carousel necklace in hand painted porcelain. I discovered this designer - Hop Skip Flutter - at Top Drawer in January and really wish I could somehow shoehorn jewellery into a toy shop as I would love to stock them

c. Another delight from Hop Skip Flutter - a brooch this time, featuring the rather grandly named Princess Buttercrotch. Love her!

d. Wooden rabbit brooch from Ginger Pickle - who have a whole collection of lovely wooden jewellery

e. And one for the little ones - a pair of bunny hair clips from Lottie Nottie - home of a huge array of pretty hair accessories. Well, I say 'for the little ones' but there's no law against grown-ups wearing bunny hair clips. And if there is, I've broken it.


No comments: