Thursday 30 April 2015

Win your own Flora Fox!



 SHOCKINGLY LATE UPDATE!!

Oh I really am hopeless - sorry to take so long to sort out a winner.

The entry that really raised a smile - it hit the nail on the head really in its simplicity is this one:

"I would let her settle in, and then cook her a tasty roast chicken dinner!"

So congratulations to JudyPam!

Please email me with your address and I will get Flora ready for her journey. You'd better order that chicken!

------------

Meet Flora.

She is a member of our lovely range of Hazel Village animals.She loves ballet and whittling projects, according to the little back story on the card around her neck.



And you can win your own Flora Fox!

To enter, simply by leaving a comment on the blog here, telling me how you would look after her on her first night in your care. For example:

"I would unpack her and let her have a nice rest on the sofa"

"I would take her out to the ballet because she loves that kind of thing"

"I would cook her a nice roast dinner"

You get the idea.

I will then ask her what she fancies doing the most, and together we'll choose a winner... closing date is Midnight Thursday 8th May, so I'll try and pick a winner on Friday 9th.



Visit the rest of the Hazel Villagers on the website here. Charming, quirky and ethically made, each little animal comes a 'back story' written on a little card around his or her neck.




12 comments:

jodie fear said...

I would take her on adventures with my little girls as we hunt for fairies in the woods

Barkerbears said...

Oh what fun !! I have a little granddaughter Halia and when flora arrived we would have a cupcake each ..with a spot of tea.
Then we would take flora to see our little friend Addison do her ballet performance ...so lovely with tutus and all.
After a good nights rest and a lovely breakfast with pancakes and syrup ...we can head with Halia and find some good whittling sticks and flora can teach us her tricks to the craft.
Then after a long day doing fun things like making teddybears ...we can sit out and roast a marshmallow or 3!! What fun if Flora came to stay with Halia and her Gran.

Tlc said...

Flora Fox can come visit the lizards and birds
and see the flowers outside on the mountain
near by.

TashP said...

We would take her hunting for glow worms and then sit down to a high tea supper before snuggling her up in bed with my daughter.

Judypam said...

I would let her settle in, and then cook her a tasty roast chicken dinner!

Emily Carpenter said...

She would be carefully unwrapped and guaranteed to be covered in kisses by my daughter, then as soon as she puts her down (she's 13 months) my 6 year old dude is sure to swipe her and she would be off to his bedroom to play with dinosaurs and bears inside the duvet! ��

Kirsty Cunnew said...

She would be coming to be friends with my youngest daughter and her rabbit friend 'Long Ears'. Once the excitement of meeting had subsided, she would be treated to a welcome home dinner. Caitlin would take a bath while Long Ears and Flora Fox chat over a nice cup of tea. Then they'd all snuggle down in bed together for a story read by Caitlin. I'm sure giggling would follow, and the need to turn the lights off for them all to get some sleep!!

Fiona Currey said...

i asked Summer (3 and 3/4).... I think Mrs Fox would like to live in my bedroom and be best friends with my Mr Wolf. Sydney (1 and 3/4) can share Mrs Fox cause she might need help building a brick house to hide from Mr Wolf. I think she would like that, Mrs Fox can cuddle Sydney when she's tired and grumpy

Karen said...

Flora would be welcome to "Ponder the peas and talk to the trees" (Kate Knapp) with us, we would then snuggle up close reading woodland stories in the most glorious woodland quilt! Just made for my one year old :) Come join the fun Flora in New Zealand!
(of course we would send a photo if this comes true).

Karen said...

Flora would be welcome to "Ponder the peas and talk to the trees" (Kate Knapp) with us, we would then snuggle up close reading woodland stories in the most glorious woodland quilt! Just made for my one year old :) Come join the fun Flora in New Zealand!
(of course we would send a photo if this comes true).

Shirley Campbell said...

Firstly, my daughter will insist in unwrapping Flora's packaging (very neatly). My daughter would no doubt say hello, hug her tightly and introduce her to Mummy and Daddy. Then, Flora would then be introduced to all my daughters doll family, honoured with a ride in a very small rickety buggy to the living room and then seated on my daughters chair to listen to some music. After settling in for a few hours, Flora will no doubt be enjoying some dancing, a ride in the car to grans house, some fun on the swing and slide in the garden and all tucked up cosy in bed our very own little Flora-belle.

Charlotte said...

Entry on behlaf of Kylie Wright - "It would be a long flight to Australia so perhaps a hot roast dinner (it's winter here), and talking about all the amazing new friends Flora might make like koalas and kangaroos!"