Tuesday 23 April 2013

Travelling rabbit - visiting Caroline Watts in Yorkshire

Once again I find myself coveting the life of a fabric rabbit. (This can't be normal, maybe I need to see someone?)

Anyway,  yes Sylvain has been on his travels again, and this time he has been to lovely York - a place very close to my heart as I went to university there in the early 90s. Happy days.

He has been to stay with Caroline from Caroline Watts Embroidery and as ever he has had himself a marvelous time.

Read the full story over on Caroline's blog. And here are some of my favourite photos.


Gazing in the window at Betty's famous tearooms 
I used to eat these cakes, 'fat rascals', when I lived there!



Sylvain meets 'the hairy one'



A multi-talented rabbit, he has now mastered the art of machine embroidery



Settling down for a night of TV


Thank you so much Caroline for looking after him so well - and please can I come with him next time?


1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

what lovely photos, Sylvain does have an intresting life!