Friday 10 February 2012

Things to do...

My to-do list is as long as my leg at the moment. And it seems to be growing. Here is a sample:

1. Emails
2. Orders - packaging
3. Place ordrs
4. Put new Ostheimer products on website
5. (And new Gluckskafer)
6. (And new Snapdragon)
7. (And new Sting in Tail)
8. Edit photography of all the above
9. Finish first Fairy Tale Friday film
10. Branding course
11. Upload photos to Press Loft
12. Create Easter category
13. Add more to sale / more discounts
14. Email 10,000 people re sale
15. Stock count - urgent!!

I am not complaining, I am inspired and happy at the moment. Really the above list is there as an explanation and apology for the fact I have yet to finish my first Fairy Tale Friday film (number nine on the list) - which should be launching today (delayed from last Friday, delayed from the Friday before...).

Here is a little picture from it. Can you guess what the fairy tale is? It's not hard!

'take this basket of food to your grandmother....'

So, it looks like Fairy Tale Friday is going to be late again - I am sorry. The worst of it is that I have been promising it on our Facebook page for weeks now - I am worried that folks will be expecting something epic. Believe me, it's just a series of pics and a little story, quite why I can't find time to finish it is beyond me....

So - next Friday!

2 comments:

Leaff Design said...

Charlotte - you are amazing, and your Fairy Tale Friday will be worth the wait! Your videos are always epic - whether you realise it or not!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I look forward to the fairy tale film!

I thought about your Humphrey while I was reading the Humphrey thew Hamster books, and yes, you should read them, Humphrey is a wonderful character!