Friday 28 October 2011

The Grand Family grand day out

Last week we had an afternoon out at Westonbirt Arboretum (where they are filming this season's Autumnwatch). Just for once I took pity on my long suffering other half and didn't take along any fabric animals, but I did take lots of pictures and had a play on Photoshop at the weekend.

So this is the day out we would have had, had I been able to sneak the entire Moulin Roty Grand Family range into my handbag....


The Cottontails Grand Family Grand Day Out
An afternoon at Westonbirt








Philemon Pig, Jeanne Goose and Perlette frog love the autumn leaves and colours




Arsene the squirrel in his element - so many trees to scamper up!




Igor and Albert prove that a wolf and a lamb can play nicely together





Apolline mole wore her pretty but impractical summer dress




Nini and I have a little sit down...






...while some of the others are more energetic!





"No Amedee, you must NOT waddle off without permission."




Carrot cake for afternoon tea!




The perfect family day out.

3 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

What a perfect day out! Just my kind of place, maybe a good idea you didn't take the entire family, you may have never convinced them to leave :) C xx

Caroline said...

How lovely! The colours are just amazing this year....Love the carrot cake eating photo xx

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Oh I love you and Nini! How gorgeous - I am trying to convince Mr.Lane we need to visit Wakehurst Place to see the Autumn colour - but he's not buying it! I think we will be gardening instead!

Sarah x