Wednesday 29 September 2010

Lovely Catherine!

This post is to say a huge thank you to the lovely Catherine at Bumpkin Bears who very kindly let me use some of her artwork on my new autumn sale banner


I started the autumn sale at Cottontails today (well, okay, truth be told I have renamed the summer sale and added some new reductions - oh no, hope I am not turning into one of those furniture stores where the sale never ends?). Anyway, I needed a new banner and inspiration / skill were lacking... so I asked Catherine if she could help and she sent me this lovely image from her Halloween range to play around with:



Don't you just LOVE the little bunny dressed a ghost? I think Humphrey might be getting ideas for Halloween. This is just one of the many, many lovely drawings that she creates for her cards and prints. I have some for sale at Cottontails here or do visit her blog or etsy shop to see lots more.

And to finish, here is one of her lovely toadstools...


Thank you Catherine!
x

6 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Oh, I do love the bunny ghost. Catherine DOES create exquisite art. I love her bunnies and I love Cottontails, too!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh how lovely, the bunny ghost is adorable!

...Nina Nixon... said...

I love, love, love the owl on the mushroom and of course all of Catherine's work.

Happy sale time,

Nina xxx

Sarah said...

Catherine is fab, isn't she!

Made me chuckle about stores and their never ending sales! I would like to add, that I don't think you are like them at all :)

Hugs (and good to see you back), Sarah x

Bumpkin Hill said...

It was my pleasure to help you out. You'll know what has happened to your sheets if they vanish around Halloween, Humphrey may have nicked them for his costume ;) Catherine xx

Charlotte said...

Catherine - Am now planning to dress him up as a little ghost bunny...! I can feel a Hallowe'en photo shoot coming on... maybe even a new film! Sold a bunch of your cards yesterday!
Charlotte
x