Friday 13 August 2010

Jeanne Goose - the movie

From time to time I like to treat the fabric friends here at Cottontails, and so last week when Mike and I had a day out at Slimbridge Wildfowl and Wetland Trust I thought it would be nice to take someone along with us - and Jeanne the Goose seemed like the obvious choice.





For reasons I still cannot fathom Mike was less than delighted to discover we had a fabric friend joining us for the day and seemed positively pained every time she came out of my hand bag her carry case for a spot of photography and filming. (I swear I heard him muttering something about 'never again' and 'men in white coats').


Anyway, despite resistance I managed to get enough material to put together a little film of the day's events - there is some real goose footage along with the lovely Jeanne, and quite a fitting sound track. Just click on the goose to view...

Jeanne the Goose goes to Slimbridge
The Movie


Jeanne enjoyed herself very much an is available here at Cottontails for more treats, adventures and days out...

3 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

How lovely for Jeanne the Goose to have a day out and what an appropriate place to take her!

Sarah said...

Looks like you all had a fab time! I bet Jeanne Goose loved her treat and I bet all the birds were highly jealous of her dress!

Lovely car by the way ;)

Hugs, Sarah x

Pom Pom said...

Jeanne is a very fine actress.