Friday 21 May 2010

Mouse problem spreads to the US

I wrote yesterday about the latest mouse infestation at Cottontails and reports are now coming in of a similar problem unfolding in the US...

One of my lovely regular customers, Jessica, sent me an email to tell me about the problems they are currently experiencing in their New York apartment:

"In our household, in total, we've on hand all the Lila(s) acquired from Cottontails :-) 8 rattle Lila (3 retired/worn out, 2 in rotation, 2 new), 2 Medium Lila (1 retired, 1 new, 1 in use) 2 Large Lila (1 retired, 1 in use) Hubby says we are infested by pink mice! :-))))

And as four more Lila mice head off for New York this afternoon, I'm afraid the problem is only going to get more serious...

4 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

That little mouse is so sweet!
Have a lovely weekend
Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Bumpkin Hill said...

oh I'm tickled pink by your stories ;) I'm packing up some or your order right now, still waiting on the rest of my card though. Have a great weekend Hugs, Catherine x

Annette Tait said...

as long as there is adequate food stocks and good heating the problem should continue (hopefully!)
:)

Shabby Chick said...

Oh I love the Maileg mice soooo much! Unfortunately the gorgeous one you sent me got dropped in town by little miss and never found again but hopefully another little girl is loving her now *sniff*

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, Mel xxx