Tuesday 3 November 2009

Christmas shopping...

Well it's official that the Christmas rush has begun... Sales have really hiked up the last few days, particularly gorgeous gifty things like the lovely Grand Family wardrobe






And the Princess and Pea set from Maileg

And their little matchbox mice

I love this time of year, when sales are really vibrant. The only downside is all the parcels to pack up and with no 'work force' to help it's usually just me and a mountain of brown paper and parcel tape. But I am so lucky to have my mum not to far away who will pop over to help out... she is coming over this morning actually. Thank you mum!

2 comments:

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Charlotte, Hello,

Lovely to meet you too! Thanks for your comment, I am now going to indulge in your blog, looks lovely! I am a big fan of the Princess and the Pea, love that toy so whimsical!

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Hi, I love the matchbox mice, Have a sweet day!