Friday 2 October 2009

Bunny abroad!

I am so sorry that I've been absent for such a long time again. The past five weeks have flown by and although I thought about writing a post quite often, I haven't had the time to actually do it.

But at least I am catching up today and - as you might expect after five weeks - there is quite a lot to tell.

Firstly remember the name the bunny competition which was won by Katy in Australia who suggested the name 'Bronte' after her local beach? Well I am delighted to report that the the newly christened Bronte has made it to her new home on the other side of the world, and has also enjoyed a day out on the beach which inspired her name. Lucky, lucky bunny! Katy kindly took some photos for us, so here is Bronte bunny enjoying herself on Bronte beach:



Aren't they absolutely beautiful photos? Thank you so much Katy.

Secondly we have some exciting news about a new Moulin Roty range, but I'll put that in a separate post so as not to turn this one into an epic!

So hang on, more in a minute...

2 comments:

LissyLou said...

top pic is delightful!!

Mandy said...

Oh the photos are amazing ...
love them x