Thursday 18 June 2009

Lovely new website :-)

You cannot imagine how thrilled I am to be writing that we have finally switched over to our lovely new website. I am so, so pleased! If you have a moment, please visit it - www.cottontailsbaby.co.uk.

Anyone who has been following our (much neglected) blog will have heard me waffling on about the new website for months now, so it truly is a delight to have reached the point where it is finished, lovely and live! Of course the original plan was to launch the new site the same weekend that we closed our high street shop - little did I imagine that it would take the best part of a month longer. We have crashed through so many deadlines that I had actually stopped setting them!

My web designer, Tamsin, has been an absolute star. She has worked so hard, particularly these last few days when I think I have been emailing about her every five minutes with some display issue or other. I am so, so grateful to her and couldn't recommend her highly enough to anyone who is looking at a new website. Her site is at www.tamdesign.co.uk.

We actually met through our love of bunnies - she is the woman behind the fabulous Rabbit Rehome website.

Right, had better start catching up on all the things that have been neglected during the past website-focused couple of weeks...

Am determined to keep the blog up to date now though - as you can see it has been integrated much more fully into the website so that should be the incentive I need to keep on top of it!

3 comments:

LissyLou said...

I really like the new look of your blog Charlotte. I'm off to see the new website (all the best with it)
I'll report back to you on what i think x

LissyLou said...

Lovely Charlotte!! It looks really pretty and i like the gallery.
I love the moulin roty teatowel and teapot! x

Mandy said...

The website is fab Charlotte.
Well done.