Tuesday 17 March 2009

Catching up...

Hi everyone, can't believe it's been a couple of weeks since I wrote anything - I knew it was a few days, but gosh time flies!

I'm not sure why I've been so busy actually - nothing in particular, just everyday life in the shop.

We have taken delivery of most of our Spring / Summer clothes now and the shop is looking really pretty. Lots of delicate prints and subtle pinks and blues. I will try and remember to bring my camera in to take some snaps.

Am awaiting my Easter order from Maileg which will contain lots of new bunnies and a few pretty home accessories, like the storage tin pictured.

There is also some great news from Moulin Roty about a new gardening range but that deserves a post of its own which I will write in just a moment....

3 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hello sweetie

Glad you're OK, I was getting worried! That tin and the little eggs look gorgeous. I bet your shop is looking fab.

Mel xxx

Ali @ Betty and Violet said...

Hi Charlotte

I know what it's like ~ blogging is a luxury when your are busy with a business!
Speaking of which, are you going to get some of the little egg shaped Maileg tins with bunnies on? I saw them on the Maileg website and I really want a couple for easter but can't find them in the UK!
If you do ~ will you have them on your website?
so many questions....!

Charlotte said...

Hi Ali,

Sadly I wasn't able to get a lot of the Easter decoration bits and bobs. A combination of me being disorganised and ordering late, and the UK distributor not stocking everything anyway. Sorry.. :-(

But if there is something you really want let me know and I'll see if I can tag it on to my order! Worth a try...

Charlotte
xx