Tuesday 17 February 2009

Lovely new products

Having emerged from the dark tunnel of financial matters I am having my first proper week back in the shop and I am so happy to be here! I have just been unpacking two enormous boxes of goodies from Moulin Roty and am absolutely thrilled with all the new products they are launching this year. Pictured is a gorgeous bird rattle from their new Balthazar & Valentine range - isn't he gorgeous? To my mind he is absolutely 'of the moment' in terms of his colour and fabrics, and that lovely mixture of classic and quirky. I am going to be sending a picture over to Country Living in the next few minutes, I am determined to get something into their Emporium over the summer!

There are a couple of other wonderful new product ranges to mention but I'll save them until later today and create a bit of anticipation..!

5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Charlotte

It's so great to see you back! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I have thought about you over the last few weeks.

That rattle is so cute! I must have a look at your site again, one of my friends is due in August so I'll have to get a little something for her baby :)

Mel xxx

Charlotte said...

Thanks Mel, bless you. Your email in January made a real difference too... thanks xxx

Shabby Chick said...

Thank you! Glad my email helped, I was worrying about where you'd got to. You should have a go at making something small, honestly it's quite easy and gets more easy the more you do :)

Mel xxx

MelMel said...

Hello lovely, glad to have you back....I've emailed youxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte,
Here's hoping for a springy spring and plenty of contributions to the VAT vat.
Love Dawg..