Monday 27 October 2008

Monday morning

Feeling so much better after a day off, and so glad it's not a week ago. Nice to be sitting in a (relatively) finished shop rather than lugging furniture around to make space for carpet cleaning.

Today I have a long 'to do' list, starting with proof reading some price lists to send out with Moulin Roty catalogues. I have literally hundreds of outstanding catalogue requests - and I apologise if yours is one of them - but I am hanging fire until the price list is printed. Makes much more sense to include a price list rather than invite people to call for prices. It's one of those jobs I've been meaning to do for about a year now. Mind you, it's costing hundreds of pounds to get them printed so I hope it will be worthwhile...

2 comments:

mollycupcakes said...

I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end sweetie, that range is sooo gorgeous. I love their wooden cooker would love to get one for the girls but they are soo pricey boo hoo.
Well we've moved and are settling in nicely.
If you need my new address just drop me an email, your very welcome to have it hun x
Shop looks fabulous.
Many hugs,
Catherine x

Anonymous said...

Hi
I've just found your blog, and I know Catherine above from blogging!
Your shop looks so lovely.
Love
Alison x