Thursday 24 July 2008

Humphrey checks out the Maileg tin...


As promised here is a pic of Humphrey enjoying a little snack from his new 'biscuit tin', courtesy of Maileg. Humphrey is one of my three bunnies. He is a little lion head - hence the ruff around his neck. He has been a bit poorly for a couple of days so it was great to see him tucking into some tasty salad!

I am starting to think I might make this a bit of a bunny blog along with the shop things. They are both huge passions of mine. Humphrey even comes into work sometimes and hops around the shop. Not normally in the summer months though as I usually have the door open and, as well behaved as he is, I don't think I could trust him not to head out on to the high street. (Probably in the direction of the green grocers down the road!)

No comments: